POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could not create image buffer? : Could not create image buffer? Server Time
19 May 2024 02:57:29 EDT (-0400)
  Could not create image buffer?
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 1 Dec 2000 15:54:03
Message: <3A280FEA.E7FCB538@mac.com>
I was putting decals on my fighter's fuselage.  Anyone who has ever
built a model airplane knows that there are several markings in the
cockpit area, and I was using layers of mostly transparent pigments,
derived from Josh English's bottle labeling code.

Two layers were okay, but when I added the third, I got this message
when I tried to render:

Creating vista buffer.
Creating light buffers....
Displaying...
File init error.
Could not create image buffer. (Error: -108)
Reclaiming memory
-- [Stack] Total Stack space used = 5296 bytes
-- [Finish]  File=fusilage.pov,  Time=1/12/00  1:46:00 PM

What does this mean?  What am I doing wrong?  Is there a limit to the
number of transparent layers you can put on an object?

--
Dawn McKnight      | "Who cares what the hipbone's connected to? I'm in Neurology!"
McK### [at] maccom   |					-- Justine Devlin, M.D.